Do you want to get Thunderstorm Skull in Halo Infinite? For your information, there are 12 skulls to find in the Halo Infinite campaign and Thunderstorm is one of them. Where can we find the Thunderstorm Skull in Halo Infinite? Let’s find the location here.
The Location of Thunderstorm Skull in Halo Infinite
Where can we find the Thunderstorm skull in Halo Infinite? As explained on Polygon site, the location of Thunderstorm skull is in Zeta Halo Surface. If you have completed Pelican Down, then you have to access the Reformation island in the south. Beginning from FOB Juliet, you have to follow the road north to the canyon between Reformation and Graveyard where Pelican Down took place.
Then, near the Beacon here, you can see a very high peak with a UNSC Audio Log at the top. Just southeast of there, you have to look for a tall, narrow spire and then you must get comfortable with the Grappleshot. However, you are able to climb the hexagonal spires if you want. You can find the Thunderstorm Skull on top of the highest spire.
If you want to see how other players find this skull, there are some Youtube videos that you are able to watch about finding Thunderstorm skull and here are some of them.
- A video from Its Shatter entitled Open World Skull Location #6 (Thunderstorm Skull) – Halo Infinite Campaign which was uploaded on December 10th, 2021. The length of the video is 1 minute 9 seconds and it has been watched more than 2k times.
- A video from xGarbett entitled Halo Infinite – Thunderstorm Skull Location which was uploaded on December 10th, 2021. The length of the video is 33 seconds and it has been watched more than 300 times.
- A video from WoW Quests entitled Thunderstorm Skull Location Halo Infinite which was uploaded on December 10th, 2021. The length of the video is 1 minute 28 seconds and it has been watched more than 500 times.
- A video from DPJ entitled Halo Infinite: Don’t Miss This – Thunderstorm Skull – Secret Skull Location Guide which was uploaded on December 13th, 2021. The length of the video is 2 minutes 49 seconds and it has been watched more than 800 times.
- A video from IGN Guides entitled Halo Infinite Campaign – Thunderstorm Skull Location which was uploaded on December 9th, 2021. The length of the video is 3 minutes 46 seconds and it has been watched more than 6k times.
For your information, this Thunderstorm skull has an effect to upgrade the rank of most enemies.
Finding Other Skulls in Halo Infinite Campaign
Besides the Thunderstorm Skull, there are the other 11 skulls that you are able to find and here are some of them including the locations and how to get them according to the Polygon site.
- Boom Skull
The location of this skull is in Warship Gbraakon and this skull has an effect namely double explosion radius. According to the Polygon site, after you go outside the ship, then you have to take the elevator up and then you have to go through a few more hallways. Then, you will come to a hallway which is filled with five or more Jackyls. You are able to find the Boom Skull in the next room. You will be able to see the Boom skull after you get into the room. However, you need to be closer to the Skull before you get the skull with your scanner. You have to jump up to the second level and then look up and to the right and do that when your back is the entrance. To scan the skull, you have to press down on the D-pad and then find the outline of a skull. You must ride the nearby elevator-like contraption up and then the Boom skull will be found sitting in a small alcove.
- Cowbell Skull
How about finding a Cowbell Skull? It can be found in the Foundation. For your information, the effect of this skull is that acceleration from explosions is increased. To be able to find this skull, as explained on Polygon site, you have to fight your way through the crumbling Foundation until you get the weapon in a cutscene which is filled by exposition. When you reach the end of the long elevator ride, you have to go on passing the hallucination holograms into the next room. You can find the skull above you. To find the skull, you have to use your scanner down on the D-pad.
- Catch Skull
The location of Catch skull is in Zeta Halo. The effect of this skull is that enemies throw and drop more grenades. So, how to find the Catch skull in Halo Infinite? As explained on Polygon, this skull is not bound to a mission. It means that you are able to get it anytime. To find this skull, you have to go to the island to the north of Outpost Terminus. Then, you will see that the skull is located inside a trunk of a tree at the far end of the canyon.
- Fog Skull
The location of the fog skull is on the Zeta Halo surface. This skull has an effect to disable motion tracker. To find this skull, you can use an upgraded Grappleshot. However, it is easier to take a Wasp. You have to go to the western side of the open-world map and then you must look along the coast southeast of the Foundation and southwest of FOB Alpha. In these columns, you are able to see a small opening where the Fog Skull is resting on a hexagonal pedestal.
- I Would Have Been Your Daddy (IWHBYD) Skull
The location of this skull is in the tower. The effect of this skull is that rare combat dialog becomes more common. If you want to get this skull, the easiest way is to take a Wasp to the top of the Tower. It means that you need to wait until you have unlocked it at a FOB before you are able to reach it. You can also get it with an upgraded Grappleshot, but you may need a little practice. When you arrive at the location of the skull, you will find that it is sitting on a crate on the platform on the roof of The Tower.