Having the higher frame rates in Roblox is every player’s desire. However, the higher FPS and better performance will be appreciated. Unfortunately, increasing the FPS while playing Roblox games is a bit hard, as Roblox does not provide the system requirements for increasing the FPS.
Thankfully, every Roblox player will be able to increase their FPs by taking advantage of FPS Unlocker. This is a program that can be run to modify the FPS as per requirement. The FPS Unlocker program is available in two forms: as a Chrome Extension and an installed program.
How to Get FPS Unlocker Extension?
Just like most Chrome extensions, you can also get the FPS Unlocker Extension from the Chrome Web Store here. Adding the FPS Unlocker into Chrome is pretty easy. You can only visit the link and then click on the ‘Add to Chrome’ button.
After you click the button, a new window will appear to confirm you. Here, you need to select the ‘Add extension’ option to add the FPS Unlocker into Chrome. If the FPS Unlocker is successfully added into Chrome, The FPS Unlocker extension will appear on the ‘Extension’ section on the right side of Chrome screen.
To run this Roblox FPS Unlocker extension, you just simply click on the extension while playing Roblox games. So, if you want to prove whether the Roblox FPS Unlocker extension is working or not, attempt to play Roblox on PC and click on the FPS Unlocker Extension while playing the Roblox game. So, check if the Roblox FPS Unlocker extension works.
Roblox FPS Unlocker Extension Review
Unfortunately, almost every user who has added the FPS Unlocker extension into Chrome states that this extension is not working. Some of them said that the FPS Unlocker Extension is totally a scam that only wants to hack in your personal information.
When people click on the FPS Unlocker extension on Chrome multiple times, nothing happens and the Roblox FPS does not increase at all. Every time they click on the FPS unlocker extension, there’s no catch to it. The FPS Unlocker Extension is totally not working.
As a proof, we will show you what the users say about the FPS Unlocker extension that we got from the FPS extension on Chrome. Here are they:
- heStonePotato Lol stated that it doesn’t work at all.
- MrMcFlyDiubah stated that he just got this extension and he clicked on the little button multiple times but it does not work. He also asked whether anyone knew how to set it up besides hitting that button or not.
- Mathias Wøbbe stated that it’s a nice thing to have. However, it does not work. It’s worked before but now it doesn’t open when he clicks. He also tried to reinstall and reboot but still nothing happened.
- Josh stated that caps out at 60 fps, even on web pages designed to go far past that such as the ufo frame rate test. Completely useless for him.
- Your local Bee 😀 stated that he clicked on the extension and nothing happened. Not getting it is just a waste of time.
Well, those are some reviews from people who have added the Roblox FPS Unlocker extension into Chrome. However, most people revealed the negative reviews.
Is There a Working Roblox FPS Unlocker?
Certainly, there are some Roblox FPS Unlocker programs that will be working to use. You can get the Roblox FPS Unlocker at the http://fpsunlocker.net/ and Axstin FPS unlocker at GitHub. If you want to know more about both Roblox FPS Unlocker programs, let’s see our explanation below!
- Roblox FPS Unlocker
As we’ve mentioned, the Roblox FPS Unlocker can be obtained at https://fpsunlocker.net/. There are some versions of Roblox FPS Unlocker available on this site. The FPS Unlocker program that you download from this site will come in the form of a .exe file. It means that you need to extract the file first before running it.
Here’s a list of Roblox FPS Unlocker versions available at https://fpsunlocker.net/:
- Version 4.3
This is the newest FPS Unlocker version where it came with a new option of ‘Unlock Roblox Player’. It is also intended to fix unlocking Roblox’s Windows 10 store app.
- Version 4.2
This version is intended to fix unlocking Roblox Studio. Aside from that, this version came to add advanced options (“Use Silent Errors” and “Use Console Errors”) and reduce common error messages.
- Version 4.1 .1
This version is intended to fix some Roblox updates.
- Version 4.1
This version is intended to give some maintenance including adding ‘Check for Updates’ setting, reducing ‘Failed to get process here’ errors and improving FAQ.
- Version 4.0
The version 4.0 is the oldest FPS Unlocker version. This version no longer requires a DLL as a few things are mostly good.
- Version 4.3
Here’s how to run Roblox FPS Unlocker!
- Go to the https://fpsunlocker.net/.
- Select the version that you want to download. Need to know the file comes in .exe file.
- After the downloading is complete, you can open the .exe file to extract the Roblox FPS unlocker file.
- Then, load your Roblox game and press Shift + F5 to show the FPS in your Roblox game.
- After that, launch or run the rbxfpsunlocker.exe to adjust your Roblox FPS.
That’s it! You successfully run the Roblox FPS Unlocker program on your Roblox game.
- Axstin FPS Unlocker
Aside from the Roblox FPS Unlocker program that you can get at https://fpsunlocker.net/, you can also get the Axstin FPS Unlocker at GitHub. Axstin refers to a FPS Unlocker developer that shares this program at Github. So, you can find Axstin at Github here.
The Axstin also revealed some important thing about Roblox FPS Unlocker, here are they:
- 4.0 Update
- Updated icon
- Add custom fps cap values
- Add .gitignore and .gitattributes
- Fix for latest Roblox update, update readme and add license
- Remove Blackbone and DLL source
- Merge branch ‘master’ into patch-1
Well, if you want to get one of the Roblox FPS Unlocker programs, you can try to download it through the link that we have mentioned above. Make sure to follow the instructions as correctly as possible.