In the Fortnite Season 6, you are able to turn into a prop. It is the same as prop hunt modes from other games. However, you can turn into a prop if you are able to find the right NPCs which offer this ability.
This is not a new thing in Fortnite. If you have played Fortnite from a long time ago, you may remember that in the past players could turn into props, but at that time they were restricted in how and where they could do it. Now, as a Fortnite player, you can turn into a prop whenever you want as long as you have the resources to do it and also find an NPC which sells the ability.
Locations to Get a Prop Disguise
As explained above, you are able to turn into a prop as long as you find an NPC. So, it is the same as upgrading your weapons. To be able to turn into a prop, you have to find the specific NPC that offers the ability.
So, here are the NPCs that you find and also the locations so that you can turn into a prop.
This is one of the first NPCs which sell the ability to disguise yourself as a prop in Fortnite in Season 6. To get him, you have to go over to Pleasant Parks. However, it is important for you to note that finding him is a little bit tricky. It is because he does not spawn in the actual POI. To be able to find him, you have to go to the abandoned building the southwest of the POI and beside that there will be a clearing with a few trees. That is the location of NPC.
- Jekyll/ The Good Doctor
Jekyll is also known as The Good Doctor. He sells the prop disguise ability where you can find him by going to Steamy Stacks. Then, you need to discover the room with the purple pool near the west-side of the POI.
Crustina is a tomato NPC which also offers the prop disguise ability. If you want to find her, you have to go to the Pizza Pit restaurant just north of Colossal Crops. You should not be too hard to find her because she appears behind the counter right through the main door.
Raz also sells the prop disguise ability. However, it is a little bit hard to find him if we compare to the other NPCs. You will have to go to Colossal Crops and then you must find the largest structure and then go to the second floor.
- Snow Sniper
Snow Sniper is another NPC who sells the prop ability. She can be found the furthest away from the others, at Retail Row. It is down in the bottom right-hand corner of the map. Same as Bushranger, she will not be found exactly in the center of the area. However, you will need to go to the east of the POI, on top of the mountain ridge so that you can find her.
To wear the prop, you have to approach the NPC and then interact with them. Then, you have to choose the option to disguise yourself. You will be disguised as an ordinary object such as Barrel or a Chair. While you are in this form, you are able to move around and interact with specific objects. However, you are not able to attack. If you then use an object in your inventory, you will turn back into your normal character.
It is also important for you to know that the prop disguises cost 75 Gold Bars. Then, you have to stay inside of 20 meters of another player. One of the easiest ways to do this is to round a corner or hide behind something near the NPC the disguise was bought from. Then, you have to wait because there are a lot of players who will be looking for the same characters for the same reason.
Videos About Props Disguise Fortnite
In the list below, there are some videos that you are able to watch to know how other players did this challenge in Fortnite.
- A video of Gfinity Esports entitled How to Wear a Prop Disguise (Fortnite Season 6) which was uploaded on April 21st, 2021. The duration of the video is 1 minute and 42 seconds and it has been watched more than 1.1k times.
- A video of Perfect Score entitled Stay Within 20m of a Player for 3 Second while Wearing a Prop Disguise – Fortnite Week 6 Epic Quest which was uploaded on April 22nd, 2021. The duration of the video is 59 seconds and it has been watched more than 77k times.
- A video of Tabor Hill entitled How To Turn Into A Prop (Stay within 20m of a player for 3 seconds while wearing a prop disguise) which was uploaded on April 22nd, 2021. The duration of the video is 4 minutes and 34 seconds and it has been watched more than 45k times.
What Are Props in Fortnite?
In Fortnite, props are items where they make up almost the whole game and form everything from trees, buildings, rocks and many more. Most props are able to be destroyed with a harvesting tool and/ or lightsaber and will release materials. Some props are tree, rock pile, piles of tires, street light, fire hydrant, bookshelf, wood chair, toilets, clock, car and many more. There are also interactive props such as haystack, portable toilet, dumpster, phone booth, generators, propane tanks and many more.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 Epic Quests
Turning into a prop is one of the challenges in Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 Epic Quests. Here are the complete challenges.
- You have to open safes (3).
- You have to complete bounties (3).
- You have to reach max shields in different matches (3).
- You have to stay within 20m of a player for 3 seconds when you are wearing a prop disguise (3).
- You have to hit from 50m or greater with a bow (1).
- You have to complete the swimming time trial at Weeping Woods or Coral Castle (1).
- You have to visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals, and Lockie’s Lighthouse (1).