Zen’s route is starting at Day 5 in the Mystic Messenger game. Zen’s story is only available through the Casual Story as one of the three modes in Mystic Messenger. The Zen’s route will be available when you have successfully completed Days 1 through 4 of the common Casual Path.
We think you’re lucky enough to find yourself on Zen’s route. Of course, Zen’s route also offers multiple endings just like all Mystic Messengers characters. So, let’s find out the Zen’s route walkthrough on our post below!
Zen’s Route Walkthrough
Here are the Zen’s route endings:
- Normal End: To obtain the Normal End, you should reach the party with 0-9 opened RSVP emails.
- Good End: To obtain the Good End, you should reach the party with 10 – more opened RSVP emails.
- Bad Story End 1; To obtain the Bad Story End 1, you should choose incorrect answers (bored with Zen) through to the Day 7 branch point. If you have already done it correctly, you have to trigger Bad End 1 once one visual novel section and one chat.
- Bad Story End 2: To obtain the Bad Story End 2, you should choose correct answers until past the Day 7 branch point. Then, switch to an incorrect answer and push Zen to quit his job. If you have already done it successfully, you surely have to trigger Bad End 2 once two chats and two visual novel sections.
- Bad Story End 3: To obtain the Bad Story End 3, you need to choose correct answers through the Day 9 branch point. Then, Switch to an incorrect answer (hostile to 707 and the RFA). You need to trigger Bad End 3 once the Day 10 branch point.
- Bad Relationship End 1: To obtain the Bad Relationship End 1, you need to score below 30% chat participation or win more hearts for another character than Zen on Days 5 through 7.
- Bad Relationship End 2: To obtain the Bad Relationship End 2, you need to pass the Day 7 branch. You can then score below 30% chat participation or win more hearts for another character than Zen on Days 8 through 10.
Here’s for the Day walkthrough in detail:
Day 5 – Day 7
- Score below 30% chat participation or win more hearts for another character. It’s really need to obtain the Bad Relationship End 1
- Choose incorrect answers to get the Bad Story End 1. You should then trigger Bad End 1 once one visual novel section and one chat if you successfully done.
- Choose correct answers to obtain the Bad Story End 2.
- Switch to an incorrect answer and push Zen to quit his job.
- Trigger Bad End 2 once two chats and two visual novel sections.
Day 8 – Day 10
- Score below 30% chat participation or win more hearts for another character than Zen.
- You also need to pass the Day 7 branch.
- Choose correct answers.
- Switch to incorrect answer (hostile to 707 and the RFA).
- Trigger Bad End 3 once the Day 10 branch point.
- Trigger Bad End 3 once the Day 10 branch point
Well, those are the Zen’s route walkthrough based on the Day.
Effective Methods for Zen’s Route
Thoughtful use of rescues can help you solve all of this with just one visit to the Zen route. Of course, you need to reload your save six times that can cost you 30 HG in total. Ensure that you really understand the rules to reload saves before you do this.
This post also show you the effective and efficient methods for Zen’s route, here are they:
- You don’t have to open RSVP emails which you receive once three correct replies.
- You need to create a manual save once reaching Day 5, then you need to receive Bad Relationship End 1.
- You can reload your save and reach Bad Story End 1.
- You can reload your save and reach Bad Relationship End 2.
- You can reload your save and then progress to the Day 7 branch point and create a second save to reach Bad Story End 2.
- You can reload your second save and reach the Bad Story End 3.
- You can reload your second save and reach the Normal End.
- You can reload your second save, then open all your RSVP emails and then reach the Good End.
Well, this method suggests the answer which leads to Zen’s good ending.
To note, you don’t need to do action every chat to achieve the good ending. You just need to try to hit as many as you can. Just like the common route, every chat on Zen will offer a chance to get hearts from him.
How to Get Zen’s Route?
Of course, there are some tips and tricks in order to get the Zen’s route. However, some tips may be applied to other days. Here’s how to get Zen’s route:
- Firstly, you need to flirt Zen.
- Then, try to feed his ego.
- What you should also do is to support Zen and his carrier.
- It’s important for you to try not to side with Jumin. Need to know that Zen holds something against him.
- You can try to side with either Zen or Jaehee but you should be aware of When Zen is in the wrong as well.
- Let Zen to make his own decisions.
- You can also obtain a lot of hearts from him and try to avoid getting hearts from other members.
How to Avoid Bad Ending?
We also have multiple ways to avoid the Bad Ending, here are they:
Bad Story Ending 1 (from day 5-7)
- Don’t be a douche
- Don’t get jealous especially to Jaehee
- Don’t let fans dictate how Zen must live his life.
- Don’t push him to receive Jumin’s offer
- Visit him
Bad Story Ending 2 (from day 7-9)
- Don’t be possessive
- Be serious when the situation is serious
- Support him and encourage him to talk to his family
- Shouldn’t pick the options like ‘Zenny is mine’.
- Don’t push Zen to focus on you more than his work
Bad Story Ending 3 (from day 9-10)
- Don’t be a pessimist
- Stay calm
- Believe RFA especially Zen, making him to come save you
Make sure to do and don’t do what we suggest above to avoid the bad ending.