As one of the players of the game called Sea of Thieves, your main instinct may be to submit a ticket when you have something to ask related to the game. It may be the reason why you are here, looking for the way to submit a ticket to Sea of Thieves.
So, how to submit a ticket to Sea of Thieves? For anyone who wants to submit a ticket to Sea of Thieves, you can visit link here. Since the link may take time to load up, please give it a second or two and you will be given a drop down box of options.
As one of the games that are published by Microsoft Studios, you will have to log in to your Microsoft account to be able to submit a ticket to Sea of Thieves. In order to log in, the first thing that you have to do is to click the link mentioned above. Then, enter your email address, your phone number, or your Skype account. Do not forget to click Next to continue. On the next page, you will have to enter your password. If you do not want to sign in whenever you visit a Microsoft account page, it is better for you to click the checkbox that is located next to “Keep me signed in”. After that, click the Sign in button to continue. If the password that you entered is correct, you will be immediately directed to your account page. In case you do not know your password, please click Other ways to sign in or click Forgot Password so that you can be helped.
It should be easy for you to submit a ticket to Sea of Thieves if you follow the guide well. It is a must to follow every step and to not skip anything. Before submitting a ticket through the link mentioned above, you are encouraged to go to the Sea of Thieves support page to find support articles when you have something to ask. By visiting the page, you might find the answer to the question that you are looking for.
Below are the categories and the articles that are available to find on the page:
- Social Swag – How to claim your items: This one was updated on January 27, 2022
- Gilded Voyages – Unable to purchase a Gilded Voyage for a specific Trading Company: This one was updated on December 21, 2021
- Captain Jack Sparrow classic costume ‘Wiggle’ emote: This one was updated on August 24, 2021
- Legendary Season Rewards Exclusivity: This one was updated on August 6, 2021
- Prime Gaming available regions for claiming rewards: This one was updated on April 22, 2021
- Trade Routes FAQ: This one was updated on April 16, 2021
- Prime Gaming: This one was updated on May 12, 2021
- Replacement Midnight Blunderbuss codes May 26, 2021
- Replacement Ferryman Set codes: This one was updated on May 27, 2021
- How to Claim Twitch Drops: This one was updated on October 6, 2021
- Redeeming Purchases through the correct platforms Store: This one was updated on November 16, 2021
- Real Money Purchasing: This one was updated on May 25, 2021
- Sea of Thieves Pirate Code and Community Code of Conduct January 26, 2022
- Xbox One – Store is currently unavailable: This one was updated on November 16, 2021
- Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums – Xbox Live account is required: This one was updated on February 16, 2021
- What regions can I purchase Sea of Thieves in?: This one was updated on July 27, 2020
- (RESOLVED) Achievements Not Triggering As Intended: This one was updated on
- Windows Store Version – Receiving the corrupt install error code A01: This one was updated on
- Unable to Link Xbox Live Account to Stream: This one was updated on
- Compass Direction Narration: This one was updated on October 13. 2021
- Season Two – New content and rewards!: This one was updated on April 15, 2021
- Seasons FAQ: This one was updated on April 12, 2021
- Seasons – Plunder Pass Explained: This one was updated on January 28, 2021
- Using Auto Move: This one was updated on September 15, 2021
- Disabling certain visual effects: This one was updated on October 14, 2021
Windows 10 Support:
- Steam Store – Purchases remaining in your Inventory: This one was updated on September 25, 2020
- Ancient Coins and Bundles – Why are they not in my account?: This one was updated on January 20, 2021
- Steam – How to link / unlink an Xbox Live account: This one was updated on October 27, 2020
- Steam Invites – Sending / receiving Invites between Steam users: This one was updated on September 8, 2020
- Steam – FAQ: This one was updated on October 29, 2020
- Steam Store – Processing purchased Store Bundles and Ancient Coins: This one was updated on August 4, 2021
- Support for Resetting Accessibility Settings to Defaults: This one was updated on September 15, 2021
- Windows – Sea of Thieves is not Launching: This one was updated on November 25, 2021
Aside from submitting a ticket to Sea of Thieves and visiting the support page, you can also try to reach out to the representative of Sea of Thieves through social media. One of the most recommended ones is its official Twitter account at @SeaOfThieves. Feel free to send them a tweet or a direct message. Please explain the thing that you want to know or the thing that you are experiencing clearly so that they can help you with your issue.
In addition, it might be a good idea for you to visit the communities or forums related to Sea of Thieves or the game in general. Since most of them are available to be found online, it would be easy for you to find them. One of the most popular communities or forums that you can visit is Reddit. In this place, you will be able to find people who share the same interest in Sea of Thieves as you.