In the game called Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Gible is the name of one of the most popular and the most sought after Pokemons. Everyone wants it because it has cute looks. Not only that, it also has a powerful evolutionary line.
When Gible reaches level 24, it will evolve into Gabite and it will be able to evolve into one of the strongest Dragon-type Pokemon in the series called Garchomp when it is at level starting from 48. What makes Garchop one of the strongest in the series and is hard to fight against is the fact that it has Ground/Dragon type combo, amazing Speed and Attack, and massive movepool from Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast, to Stealth Rocks.
Unlike some other Pokemon which are exclusive to either Pokemon Brilliant Diamond or Pokemon Shining Pearl only, forcing the players to trade if they want these Pokemon, the good news is that Gible is able to be found in both games.
There are two locations where Gilbe is usually found, including:
- Wayward Cave B1 (Secret Entrance)
Location: Wayward Cave B1F
Wild Gilbe shows up on the first basement floor of Wayward Cave. As a player of the game, the only way that you can do to get to the spot is by entering Wayward Cave from its secret entrance. For those who have no idea where it is, it is located under Cycling Road on Route 206.
Actually, the process of finding the Gible does not stop by only reaching the secret entrance. After that, you will have to use the HM Strength in order to move the boulders that block your path. When you have successfully collected the 6th badge, the Strength will be able to be used and you can go to the B1 floor or Wayward Cave with it.
- Hideways with Gible
Location: Fountainspring Cave, Riverbank Cave, Still-Water CavernRequirement: 7 badges (Fountainspring Cave), 7 badges (Riverbank Cave), 7 badges (Still-Water Cavern)
- Hideways with Gible
Aside from the Wayward Cave, Gible will make an appearance in a few hideaways once you have successfully obtained the 7th badge. These locations include Fountainspring Cave, Riverbank Cave, and Still-Water Cavern. All of them require 7 badges. You are recommended to try finding them at these locations as the appearance rate is high.
Below is step by step to follow in order to find Gible in Wayward Cave B1 Pokemon Brilliant Diamond:
- The first thing that you need to do is to get a few things, including HM04 Strength, HM03 Surf, and Mine Badge. Apparently, HM03 will be given as the reward to those for helping the grandmother of Cynthia in Celeste City. If you want to get the HM04 Strength, you will have to go through The Lost Tower. For those who have no idea where it is, it is able to be found on Route 209. If you are still clueless about it, it is south of Solaceonon town. By going there, you will be able to meet two elders that will give you a HM04 Strength. Aside from that, you will also be handed with a Cleanse Tag. Take note that there is now way for you to use this move in the battle until you have the Relic Badge in your possession. Once you are done obtaining the Relic Badge from Fantina in Hearthome City, the next thing that you need to do is to go to the next gym, which is located in Canalvine City. To be able to go there, it is needed for you to use HM03 Surf to get through Route 218. Once you are there, you will be able to take on the gym challenge and face Byron. The guy apparently has Pokemons that the levels range from 35 to 39 and he excels in the Steel-type. In order to avoid bringing Ice or Rock-type, you are suggested to bring Fire or Fighting-type. Do not forget to also visit a few Pokemarts to buy Quick Balls, Dark Balls, and Ultra Balls.
- Then, go to Eterna City and take the south exit to Route 206. Please ride down Cycling Road until you arrive at the end.
- Once you are done exiting the tunnel of the Cycling Road, it is time for you to immediately make a right and use the Cut HM in order to slash down a set of trees. Next, follow the grass that is under the Cycling Road bridge and stick to the right side.
- After reaching the end of the path, you will be able to see a cave opening on the right side. Upon seeing it, all that you have to do is to just mind your own business and ignore it. Do not forget to walk left until you are under the bridge. Afterwards, press forward to find a secret cave opening that cannot be seen on the screen.
- When you are in Wayward Cave, the next thing that you have to do is to use a Pokemon that knows Flash to make you be able to see. For your information, the Flash TM is located at Oreburgh Gate. Then, you will have to use Strength in order to push the rock blocking the path forward. Please enter the opening on the left.
- The sixth step is to hop on your bicycle and remember to use the second gear in order to ride up two slopes. Then, go right and jump three ramps in a row.
- In the end, you will be able to be in a square area of dirt. When you are there, run around over and over here until Gible spawns. Due to the fact that it has a 15% spawn rate, it might take a long time.
If the guide is not enough or if it is not clear, you might want to check out the video walkthrough shared by Game8 Global Walkthroughs by going to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_dDMRoyq28.