The event known as Fortnite Winterfest 2021 is currently on-going. This one offers a free skin to be obtained by the players. The name of the free skin is called the Blizzabelle skin. What is the Blizzabelle skin? Before going to the method to get it, it is better for you to know more about this skin first.
- Type: Outfit
- Rarity: Rare
- Set: Oakwitch Academy
- Character model: Jane
- Unlocked: Item Shop
- Cost: Free
- Release date: December 16, 2021
- In game description: “Voted Teen Queen of Winterfest by a jury of her witchy peers.”
Blizzabelle is known as a Rare skin or outfit in the game called Fortnite Battle Royale. This one is able to be purchased in the Item Shop without having to spend anything, meaning it is free. This skin was revealed for the first time in Chapter 3 Season 1. It is part of the Oakwitch Academy Set.
As mentioned before, the Blizzabelle skin is free to obtain. However, it should be noted that it is free for those who use the Epic Games launcher only. Due to the fact that it is kind of exclusive to the official launcher only, you might think that there is no way for you to get it. The good news is that there is a way to get access to the item for free.
There are a few steps to be followed by everyone who wants to claim the Blizzabelle skin for free in Fornite Chapter 3 Season 1. Take note that every step has to be done, meaning do not skip any of them as it can only lead to not give you the skin instead.
- The first thing that you need to do is to go to the official website of Nvidia at here.
- When you are there, click on Join Now button.
- After that, you will see three options, which include Free, Priority, and RTX 3080. Under the first one, there will be an option to join. Please click on that option to join in.
- When you are done joining in, you will be taken to another website. Once you are on the new one, you will need to log in. You are recommended to do it via Gmail. After completing the formalities, you will be asked to verify your email address and to complete the mandatory verification steps involved. When everything is completed, you will be logged in and asked to submit.
- After doing the process of submitting, you will be directed to the Checkout page. When you are there, go to the Open on Chrome option.
- When the Chrome opens, please scroll down to Fortnite. You will then be asked to log in after clicking on the Play option. Remember to login with the Nvidia account that you created before. after logging in, you will be asked to sign in to your Epic Games account. Do not forget to make sure that the right Epic Games account is being connected.
- The next thing that you need to do after connecting your Epic Games account is to access Fortnite and then enter the game. then, go to the Item Shop and scroll down until you find the Blizzabelle skin. Upon finding one, it is time for you to purchase it for it and then go to the locker to take a quick look. Afterward, close everything and go to Console. In the end, the skin will be reflected on the account in your account.
Aside from that method, you can also get the Blizzabelle skin on console in Fortnite by following these following instructions:
- First of all, you have to start the game named Fortnite.
- When the game starts, go to the Item Shop from the Home screen.
- Then, scroll down and find Special Offers & Bundles.
- By finding that option, you will be able to find the skin called Blizzabelle for free here.
- Knowing that this skin is not included in Fortnite Winterfest 2021 event, there is no need for you to visit Winterfest Lodge.
- The skin can be claimed as soon as you click on the Free Purchase button without having to spend any V-bucks at all.
- In the end, the Blizzabelle skin will be added in the Outfits tab located in the locker.
There is an alternative way to get the Blizzabelle skin for those who are using PC. Everyone with a PC and has the game called Fortnite installed is able to get the skin more easily. All that they have to do is to log in to their account and then head over to the Item Shop where they can claim the skin for free. In the end, feel free to switch to the console and access the same cosmetic without having any issues.
It has been stated that Blizzabelle skin is a part of the Oakwitch Academy set. Talking about this set, there are some other items. Apart from the Blizzabelle skin, the other ones include Isabelle skin, Grisabelle skin, Krisabelle skin, Extracurricularmor, built in emote, The Book pf Spells Vol. 3 back bling, Backbiter back bling, and Astrolomaster’s Staff harvesting tool. Among the list of the other ones, Krisabelle skin is the only one that is free. Unlike Blizzabelle skin and Krisabelle skin, the other ones are not free. if you want to get the Grisabelle skin, you will have to spend 1,200 V-Bucks. An Isabelle skin costs 1,500 V-Bucks. The Extracurricularmor built in emote has the same price as Isabelle skin, which is 1,500 V-Bucks. The same price applies for The Book of Spells Vol. 3 back bling. Apparently, both The Book of Spells Vol. 3 and the Extracurricularmor built in emote can be purchased with the Isabelle skin. For the Backbiter back bling, you can purchase with in the Item Stop with the Grisabelle skin for 1,200 V-Bucks. As for the harvesting tool called Astrolomaster’s Staff, it costs only 800 V-Bucks.