Genshin Impact is the hottest game in recent days on Youtube, social media websites and also game pages. If you follow news about the game regularly, as well as playing games, you might already know this Genshin Impact game. Now, you may want to download Genshin Impact on Windows 10, right? Well, keep continue to read this entire article as here we are going to share the way to download Genshin Impact on Windows 10.
How to Install and Download Genshin Impact on Windows 10
- At the first step, you have to go to the homepage of Genshin Impact. The first eye-catching will be a really beautiful homepage design with game trailer. Please click on Windows to download the installation of Genshin Impact game.
- The second step, you are able to open the * .exe file you just downloaded to start the game installation process.
- You are going to see the launcher on the screen. This launcher is not too outstanding, the settings do not have any new settings, so you are able to ignore them. At this time is the real game download step. You need to click the Get Game button to start downloading the game to your computer. By default, the game is going to be downloaded according to the path you selected to install Launcher, ensure sure that the hard drive containing the Launcher is more than 30GB empty, if not, you need to click on Change file path to change the installation location. Then, click Get Game.
- You have to know that Genshin Impact on Windows PC is quite large (23GB), so the download process will be able to take a while. Firstly, you have to download 12GB of game data, our network is fine so it only takes approximately half an hour to download. After download finished, you have to wait for the game to unzip the downloaded resources, of course this one is faster.
- After more than 30 minutes of waiting, the final installation is complete. Now, you are able to press the Launch button to open the game. Once in the game, the first thing that you can see is the login screen. However, since we are all new players, we definitely do not have an account yet, you are able to use your Facebook and Twitter accounts for quick login. But, you must click on Register Now to make a new account without depending on social network accounts.
- The last step that you have to do is to click anywhere on the screen to start your adventures in the vast Teyvat mainland. Finally, now you are able to enjoy with the game of Genshin Impact.
We think that the of of Genshin Impact is really good. We rarely play open-world adventure games with Anime-style graphics like this. However we admit that after playing for a few days, we became addicted to play the game of Genshin Impact. The default game is going to select the data storage server is America. Please remember to select Asia again, even if you do not leave it as default to play, it is okay.
Configure to Play The Game of Genshin Impact
Before you play the game of Genshin Impact, you have to know the configuration requirements of Genshin Impact game first to check if your device can meet it, prevent having to hang up. For Windows computers, Genshin Impact is a new game released in 2020, so laptops and old computers are going to be hard to bear.
Minimum configuration to play on Windows:
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5/higher
- VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 (2 GB) or higher
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD or SSD: 30 GB or more
- DirectX: 12
- Your PC need have an Internet connection.
However, the recommended configuration for the best experience is:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 or higher
- VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3 GB) or higher
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- HDD or SSD: 30 GB or more of free storage
- DirectX: 12
- Your PC need have a good Internet connection.
Well, now you know the way to install and download the game of Genshin Impact on Windows 10 PC. Also, you got the information related to minimum configuration to play Genshin Impact on Windows and the recommended configuration for the best experience.