Through Chat Hour, you can meet and chat with locals and people from across the world. Anyone can join Chat Hour, no matter if you’re looking for friends or flirting. In order to chat with people in Chat Hour, you will need to create your account first.
However, if you’re already in Chat Hour, but you want to delete your account for some reason, you can do it easily, since Chat Hour provides an easy-way to delete an unused account. Okay, you can dive into our post to find out the guide to remove your Chat Hour account. Here you go!
Deleting Your Chat Hour Account, Here’s How!
As we’ve mentioned, Chat Hour provides an easy-way for you to delete your account. So, it can be certain that removing your Chat Hour account is pretty easy to do. You can delete your Chat Hour account through the following methods:
Method 1: Through website
You can delete your Chat Hour account through the website by visiting the account deletion page here. You can then log into your Chat Hour account and then enter your password in the empty field. After that, you can click on the ‘Confirm’ button to permanently remove your Chat Hour account.
Method 2: By sending email
In addition to delete your Chat Hour account through the website, you can also send an email to Chat Hour to make a request for account deletion. Here’s how to delete your Chat Hour account by sending email!
- First, open your email account that you have registered on the Chat Hour app or website.
- Now, you can compose an email and enter the email address [email protected].
- Make sure to type ‘Request to Delete My Account’ on Subject.
- You can now write an email that requests them to remove your account from their database. If necessary, you can also ask them to wipe all your information with them.
Okay, those are two methods to delete your Chat Hour account. It’s important to note, once you delete your Chat Hour account, you cannot sign up with the same email address for 20 days. Make sure to be careful since this operation cannot be underdone.
Creating a Chat Hour Account, Here’s How!
Since you can never get your old account back, instead you need to create a new account if you want to rejoin Chat Hour. It would be better for you to use a new email to start creating a new account, since your email address has been blocked for a certain number of days right after you delete your account.
If you need the guide to create a Chat Hour account, you may need to perform the following steps:
- First, go to the official site of Chat Hour here or download the Chat Hour app.
- Once you’re at the homepage of Chat Hour, you can then click on the ‘Login’ button at the top right.
- Then, click on the ‘Sign Up Here’ link.
- By clicking it, you will be taken to the registration page.
- In the following page, you may need to enter your username, password, confirm password, email, birthdate, gender, country.
- Then, click on the ‘Agree’ button to continue for registration.
- In the next page, you will be required to enter a verification code sent to your email.
- Then, you need to provide your basic information such as your location, your relationship status, your ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. Then, click ‘Submit’ to continue.
- In the following page, you need to provide your personal information including your first name, your phone number, your website, MSN username, Yahoo username, etc.
- In the next page, you also have to provide other information such as your height, weight, build, hair color, eye color, tattoos, religion, language spoken, etc.
- In the next page, you also need to upload your photo to allow people knowing your face
- Lastly, you can start adding friends.
Congratulations! You already have a Chat Hour account and you can start chatting with people on chat rooms.
Why Is Your Chat Hour Account Deleted, But You Don’t Delete it?
If you find your Chat Hour is automatically deleted, but you do not feel like deleting it, it can be caused that your photos are flagged as inappropriate by many people. In fact, the majority of removed Chat Hour accounts are the ones created by someone younger than minimum age.
If you look younger or you are flagged as younger by some members too, of course Chat Hour may delete your account. Additionally, Chat Hour may also delete your Chat Hour account if you mention on your profile which are not at the same age as the one set on your profile.
It’s important to note, Chat Hour does not allow new members who are under 18 at this time because of safety concerns and legal issues. It does not wonder if your Chat Hour account is automatically deleted, though you did not do anything wrong.
Why Can’t Send Messages in Chat Rooms?
If you cannot send messages in Chat Hour Rooms, it is likely you are being blocked from sending messages in Chat Hour chat rooms. Of course, you can be blocked from Chat Hour if you sent disruptive messages in Chat Hour chat rooms or tried to disguise as someone else by making a similar username.
If you have multiple accounts, all of your accounts are more likely to get blocked too. Chat Hour recommends you use only one Chat Hour username. However, you can also be blocked by accident if you share the same computer or the same network as a blocked member.
Need to know, Chat Hour’s block is commonly temporary and the duration of block will depend on the rules being violated and frequency of violations in your network. It’s highly recommended for you to switch to a private computer with its own private internet connection with Static IP option if you did not violate any rules of Chat Hour but you got blocked permanently.
Additionally, you can contact your internet service provider for more details. You can also try to use other chat rooms if you cannot use the Chat Hour chat room.