Spending Robux is normal for the players of Roblox. However, the case is different when you do it a lot, like really a lot, to the point you need help. If you are currently in this kind of situation and still want to make another purchase, you are suggested to check out your Robux purchase history to see all of your sins.
How do you check your Robux purchase history? Can you do that on your phone? If the answer to the question is yes, then how to do that? Find the answers to all questions below and do not stop reading until the end.
Apparently, everyone is able to check their Robux purchase history on a lot of devices, including on the phone, making it possible for them to do it anywhere they are. While the mobile app does not allow them to check the past purchases, they can still check them through the likes of Google Chrome, DuckDuckGo, or any other browsers.
If you want to check your Robux purchase history on your phone, there are two methods for you to choose from. The first one is on Android and the second one is on iPhone. Here are the details of these two methods:
Method to check your Robux purchase history on Android:
- The first thing that you have to do is to tap and launch your favorite browser on your Android device.
- When it launches, go to the official website of Roblox at here.
- When you are on its homepage, please log into your Roblox account by entering the username and the password.
- After logging in, it is time for you to tap on your current Robux balance.
- Then, wait for the My Transactions page to show up.
- When it shows up, choose Currency Purchases to see the amount of Robux that you have purchased.
Method to check your Robux purchase history on iPhone:
- First and foremost, you will need to open Safari or any other browser on your iPhone.
- Then, go to the official website of Roblox at here.
- On the front page, please enter your username and password to log in to the site.
- After that, tap on your Robux balance.
- By doing so, you will be taken to the My Transactions page.
- When you are on the My Transactions page, you can tap the Currency Purchases in order to check on the transactions that you have done before.
It should be easy for you to check your Robux purchase history on your phone by following these methods. If you face some difficulties, you are encouraged to call the Roblox customer service. The number that you can dial is 888 858 2569. Feel free to dial the number anywhere and anytime you want as it is toll free and is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Before anything, it should be noted that an automated menu system is used and you will need to leave a voice message with your account information before you will be called back. If you do not feel like wanting to speak directly to the customer service, then send an email to [email protected].
Aside from on your phone, you are also able to check your Robux purchase history on PC and on iPad. If you are wondering how to do that, check out these followings:
Method to check your Robux purchase history on PC
- Firstly, you must open any browser that you prefer on your PC.
- When it opens, head to the official website of Roblox at here.
- When you are there, please log in to your Roblox account by entering two things, which are the username and the password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, the next thing to do is to click on the Robux balance. In case you have no idea where it is, it is located at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then, go to the My Transactions page.
- Finally, click on Currency Purchases and feel free to organize by period to see all of your past purchases.
Method to check your Robux purchase history on iPad
- First of all, you should open a browser on your iPad. Any browser is fine.
- Next, log in to your Roblox account.
- Once the process of logging in is done, you can tap on your current Robux reserves.
- By following the step, the My Transactions page will appear.
- Feel free to check the Currency Purchases and set a period.
In addition to these methods, there is another way to check your purchase history. However, it is not an official way. If you want to try this way, you can check out the transaction records on your bank account, both outgoing and incoming ones. It should be easy for you to find your Roblox transactions quickly by accessing your account through an app or by using your browser.
For every user of PayPal, you are also able to check out your payment history. It has been known that the service usually keeps accurate and chronological records that can be viewed forever. If you want to check out the payment history on PayPal, all that you have to do is to log in to PayPal. After logging it, you can just go to the right page.
Checking out your Robux purchase history makes you aware of the number that you have spent on Roblox. By knowing the number, you may be enlightened and make better decisions in the future. When you want a new game, you may think twice now as you know how much you have spent before. With the purchase history in mind, you can reduce your gaming budget as well. As it has a lot of advantages, allowing the players to check on their past transaction history is a good idea.