Epoch is an Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP) which allows you to accept online payments. Also, billing and merchant services are available, including merchant tools, multiple currencies, and subscription. If you decide to cancel your Epoch Payment Solutions subscription, then this article will inform you of the way to cancel your Epoch Payment Solutions subscription.
Cancel Epoch Payment Solutions Subscription – Here’s Way
Apparently, there are some methods you can do to cancel your Epoch Payment Solutions subscription.
Method 1: Cancel Epoch Payment Solutions Subscription Online
- At the first step, you are able to go to the Epoch website.
- After that, you are able to visit https://epoch.com/billingsupport/findpurchase and then fill out the Find My Purchase application.
- Next, you are going to receive an email to the address you entered upon purchase confirming that your Epoch membership has been canceled and that you will no longer be billed. If you cannot use the form due to insufficient information, you have to contact Epoch so they are able to locate your Epoch membership and cancel it.
Method 2: Cancel Epoch Payment Solutions Subscription Over Phone
- Please call the customer support team at 1-800-893-8871 (Phone Toll Free) or 1-310-664-5810 (Phone Worldwide) to talk with them directly.
- Then, you are able to tell the Customer Service Representative that you want to cancel your Epoch Payment Solutions subscription.
- Also, you are able to inquire if you are suitable for a refund (If you have any fund in your Epoch account).
- Afterwards, ask the Customer Service representative to send a confirmation email as proof of account cancellation.
- Lastly, you have to follow the Customer Service Representative guide by giving him/her all the necessary information needed to cancel your Epoch subscription.
Method 3: Cancel Epoch Payment Solutions Subscription by Email
- At the first step, you are able to open your email account which is registered with the application or website.
- Now, you have to compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- In the Subject section, just type “REQUEST TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION”
- Please write an email requesting them to cancel your Epoch subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions related to Epoch Payment Solutions:
- What is Billing Support?
Billing support will provide customer service for thousands of websites 24 hours a day. You are able to contact them for all billing inquiries, technical issues with accessing/viewing website content, password assistance or to cancel your Epoch membership.
- What is a Member ID?
A member ID is an identifying number which corresponds to a purchase record. You are going to receive your member ID immediately through the email address which you provided on the payment page. You must always maintain a record of your member ID and also must use this member ID in any correspondence with a billing support representative. With this member ID, a billing support representative can see your purchase history, the time of purchases, the charges made, as well as the payment information used for the purchases.
- I do not remember my password. How to retrieve it?
If you need a password to access a site for which you have purchased an Epoch membership, you are able to use their purchase finder to retrieve it. Also, your password was emailed to you at the time of the purchase. If your password has ceased working, you are able to use the purchase finder to refresh it.
- I already canceled my Epoch membership. Why did I get billed again?
For this case, you have to check your email for a confirmation of the canceled membership. It verifies the final date and amount you were billed.
- Can I reactivate my canceled membership?
In several cases, it may be reactivated. Frequently, it can be easier instead if you make a completely new order at that same website. Just contact them if you want your membership to be reactivated.
- I only bought a trial membership. Why did I get billed again?
For this case, you have to check the terms and conditions of the site from which you have bought a trial membership, or the Epoch purchase confirmation email to verify the trial period and the recurring billing process. Most trial memberships will convert to monthly memberships if not canceled within the specified trial period.
- Can I see information on the membership that I bought?
Yes, you can. Please enter information into any two fields of the ‘Find My Purchase’ at the top of the page.
- I was issued a credit. So, how long will it take for a credit to appear on my statement?
Usually, they will issue a credit immediately. But it can take up to five business days for the credit to appear on your statement.
- What happens if my credit card number has changed?
For this case, you have to contact a billing support representative with the information that needs updating.
- What happens if my billing address, or other contact information has changed?
For this case, you have to contact a billing support representative with your member ID and your new information. They are going to update your information within 24 hours. Also, you are going to receive an email confirming the update.
- Why was my credit card or debit card declined?
There could be some reasons why your credit card or debit card was declined. For this case, you are able to use a different card to place the order, or contact a billing support representative if you have additional questions.
- What payment options does Epoch Payment Solutions accept?
Epoch will accept all major credit, debit cards and famous alternative payment methods used worldwide.
- What are the costs for setting up an Epoch account?
They do not charge a fee to set up a new Epoch account. But all Epoch accounts are required to accept Visa and MasterCard, the initial registration fee, and annual renewal fee. You are going to pay the initial fee during the contract application. Then, a small standard weekly deduction covers all future registration renewals. They will forward all fees to the card associations on your behalf.
- What is Billing Support?