American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, which is also more known as ASPCA in short, is the name of a non-profit organization with the aim to prevent cruelty of animals. It always tries its best to help every animal that is at risk. Everyone included in the team creates a few plans for these animals in the time of emergency.
There is a matching system known as the ASPCA Meet Your Match. The system that is based on research is created to find the best homes for animals. Apart from that, ASPCA also has ASPCA Equine Fund with the purpose to help horses who are at risk. In addition, the organization also has a 24 hour Animal Poison Control Line.
One of the good things about American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals or ASPCA is the fact that it offers free expert training and behavior advice. The organization is full of dedicated staff or veterinarians. Every one of them is good at providing animals with high quality medical care.
Apparently, ASPCA was funded by Henry Berg in April 1866. It followed the creation of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, the one that was founded in the United Kingdom 198 years ago. It means it has been in the industry for a really long time. Apparently, this organization is named as the oldest animal welfare organization in the United States. Not only that, it is also known to have so many followers with more than 1.2 million ASPCA members. Currently, it is led by the President and Chief Executive Officer named Matthew E. Bershadker.
American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals or ASPCA has a headquarter that is located in New York City, New York. In its headquarters, there is an 8,000 square foot state of the art adoption facility. In New York City, ASPCA has a few mobile spay/neuter clinics. All of them serve the communities with low income. Besides, they also offer pet loss support services for those who have experienced the loss of a pet.
As one of the non-profit organizations, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals or ASPCA relies on two things. The first one is membership fees and the second one is donations. Everyone is able to donate every month and become an ASPCA Guardian. The second thing that can be done is to honor a person or pet by making a gift in their name. For those who have an old vehicle, it is also possible to donate it to this organization. In addition, planned giving options are also available.
Talking about ASPCA Donations, there are a few plans to choose from, as follows:
- Regular membership: This one costs $25 per year. The benefit of this plan includes the ASPCA action magazine.
- Monthly membership: This one costs between $19 and $100. The benefits of this plan include a member newsletter, a special quarterly newsletter from The Guardian, and the access to the Guardian-only site in addition to the magazine.
- Founder’s Society: This one costs between $500 and $5,000. Aside from the ASPCA action magazine, a member newsletter, a special quarterly newsletter from The Guardian, and the access to the Guardian-only site, this plan also has some other benefits such as ASPCA newsletters and invitations to exclusive briefings and personal contact with the organization for any questions that you may have.
For those who have subscribed to ASPCA Donations for quite some time, you may want to cancel your subscription due to certain reasons. One of the common reasons is the limited money. Is it possible to cancel your ASPCA Donation subscription? If the answer to the question is yes, then how to do that?
Apparently, it is possible to cancel your ASPCA Donation subscription. The way to do that is as follows:
- The very first thing that you need to do is to dial 800-628-0028 on your phone to be able to talk to guardian services.
- When you connect to the guardian services, tell them that you want to cancel your ASPCA Donation subscription.
- If they ask you about the information of your account, just answer everything. The information that will usually be asked include first and last names, telephone number, email address, ASPCA username and password, shipping address, zip or postal code, last four digits of your card, Date of the last amount charged to your card, and amount of the last charge. These are the data that will be important for ASPCA to cancel your subscription. If you refuse or fail to provide the information, do not get surprised if the cancellation process cannot be performed.
- It will be needed for you to make sure that you will not be charged again. You can do it by asking them explicitly.
- Aside from that, you will also need to ask for the proof of your transaction in the form of an email or confirmation number.
- It is really important for you to keep your cancellation proof for your records.
It should be easy for you to cancel ASPCA Donation subscription by following the guide explained above. Make sure to follow every single step well.
Is there any other way to cancel your ASPCA Donation subscription aside from calling the number mentioned above? If you are wondering about an alternative way, the sad news is that there is no one. There is now way for you to cancel your ASPCA Donation subscription by sending an email, writing a letter, in person, or through the official website of American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals or ASPCA. Once again, the only way to cancel it is by calling the phone number above.
Talking about canceling ASPCA Donation subscription, you should know that your cancellation will take place the same month. Sometimes, it will take place the following month. Everything depends on when they receive your call. Especially, it will depend on your billing dates.