One day, you may need to add or remove SIM cards on your iPhone but each iPhone series sometimes has the different slot location to insert a SIM card. Of course, if you’re a new iPone user, you’ll find it a bit hard to add or remove it.
If it’s your problem, please don’t worry as we’re here to guide you how to add or remove SIM Cards on one of the iPhone generations, that’s iPhone 12. Let’s find out how to do it!
Inserting or removing a SIM Card on iPhone 12 is quite easy at all. The primary thing that you have to recognize is to look for where the Slot SIM card is located. Once you know it, it’ll be pretty easy for you to get started inserting or removing the SIM card on iPhone 12.
The slot SIM card in iPhone 12 is located on the same side of the volume button. That means you need to focus on the right side of the frame. Here, you definitely will find the SIM card slot. To add or remove it, here’s how!
How to remove your SIM card on iPhone 12?
- First, hold your iPhone 12.
- Then, turn the iPhone 12 off completely.
- Get the eject hole on the outer frame of the device.
- By using the SIM eject tool, you can start to insert it and push the button inside.
- Then, the tray of your SIM card will eject.
- Make sure to remove the tray of SIM cards from the frame carefully to avoid the unwanted thing may happen.
- You can now remove your SIM card from the tray.
How to insert your SIM card on iPhone 12?
- Once you remove the SIM card from iPhone 12, you may want to insert back your old SIM card or the new one.
- To insert back your SIM card, make sure to place your card properly.
- If your phone is facing upwards, the gold contacts automatically will be facing down. Here, you also need to line up your SIM card with the outline in the tray.
- If your SIM card is housed in the tray, you have to line up the tray with the open hole on the outer frame.
- Carefully push the tray back into the original position until it is flush with the remainder of the frame.
- After your SIM card is back, you just turn your iPhone 12 back and you’ll be ready to get back using it for your business.
How would you add the SIM card for the first time?
It may be a bit different when you first add a SIM Card to your iPhone 12. To insert your SIM card to the slot, you need to wait in order for your iPhone to be activated on your network. If you already passed through the initial setup, you may need a few minutes until the carrier network bars show in the top right-hand corner of the status bar. Your iPhone will display a message which informs you “iPhone is activated” and you are ready to get started with it.
To note, please don’t attempt to add or remove your SIM card while your iPhone 12/ iPhone 12 mini is powered on because doing it may harm your SIM card or your phone.
About iPhone 12
In this post, we also share the specifications of iPhone 12 which hopefully can help you to finally decide on buying this new iPhone series. iPhone 12 features with 5G internet connection as the fifth generation of mobile telecommunication standard exceeds 4G.
The iPhone 12 present A-series processor referred to as the Apple A14 Bionic chip. For more information, All four iPhone models will provide the same chip, meaning that starting from the standard series will have the same performance as the lower priced highest-priced iPhone 12 series.
The Specification of iPhone 12
|iPhone series||iPhone 12|
|Operating Systems||iOS 14 (The world’s most personal and secure mobile operating system, packed with powerful features and designed to protect your privacy.)|
|Color||Black, White, Red, Blue and Green|
|Capacity||64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB|
|Power and Battery||
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and eSIM)|
|Endurance||Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant|