Welcome to Bloxburg seems to frequently offer some amazing awards for players. To get them, you may need to do some specific activities in Bloxburg. One of the most wanted awards in Welcome to Bloxburg is the 7 Day Streak Trophy where you will get a certain amount of Money after receiving it.
You may wonder how much money you will earn after receiving the 7 Day Streak Trophy. However, Money is one of the currencies that you should have to play Welcome to Bloxburg. If you’re really curious about the amount of money you will get, let’s dive into our post to find the real information about it!
How Much Money Will You Get After Receiving the 7 Day Streak Trophy?
According to Welcome to Bloxburg Wiki, you will earn $10,000 in Money after receiving the 7 Day Streak Trophy, an obtainable award. In order to get the 7 Day Streak Trophy, you may need to visit Welcome to Bloxburg for seven days in a row. Well, a visit will be counted when you get your daily reward.
You definitely can use the 7 Day Streak Trophy as a decoration after you completely build your own house, café or any building in Bloxburg. Considering Money is a must-have item in Welcome to Bloxburg, it’s highly recommended for you to start visiting Welcome to Bloxbug in a row for seven days. It’s very easy to get the 7 Day Streak Trophy and receive the Money, isn’t it?
What Is Money in Welcome to Bloxburg?
Talking about Money, it is one of the currencies available in Welcome to Bloxburg, along with Blockbux. In short, Welcome to Bloxburg has two currencies, including Money and Bloxbux. You definitely can use two currencies to buy a variety of building mode items, services, food and other items.
The two currencies primarily have the same functions, that are for purchasing items inside Bloxburg. But the difference is in making donations where you can donate money, but you cannot donate Bloxbux. That’s it!
Aside from the difference in making donations, the way to get and use Money and Bloxbux is also different. Here’s for detail:
How to get Money? To get Money in Welcome to Bloxburg, you can do some following activities:
- Take harvesting or growing 4 different types of fruit trees such as lemon, apple, pear and orange.
- Make sure to work at a job
- Logging into Welcome to Bloxburg to gather daily rewards (Days 1 to 4)
- Selling some items.
- Receiving donations from other players.
- Purchasing some with Robux.
- Buying the Starter Pack
- Receiving (7, 14, 30) Day Streak Trophies.
- Getting from compensation roughly $40,000 money when joining Bloxburg during the Unlocked Stereo game pass refund compensation
You can also use Money to:
- Buy Build Mode items
- Buy food and drinks
- Buy vehicles (from in build mode)
- Plant plants for Gardening
- Pay your house bills
- Donate to other players
Here’s the price list of the Money in Welcome to Bloxburg!
- $1,000: 20 Robux
- $5,000: 90 Robux
- $10,000: 160 Robux
- $50,000: 700 Robux
- $100,000: 1,300 Robux
- $500,000: 6,000 Robux
How to get Bloxbux? To get Bloxbux in Welcome to Bloxburg, you can do some following activities:
- Purchasing Bloxbux with Robux in the Blockbux shop
- To claim the login streak every five days
- Using the ATM to purchase it
- Receiving (30, 100, 365) Visits Trophies
- Obtaining any Miscellaneous Trophies
- Looking for the sixteenth last Elf in 2021’s Elf Hunt.
- Getting from compensation roughly B$2,000 money when joining Bloxburg during the Unlocked Stereo game pass refund compensation
You can also use Bloxburg to:
- Buy exclusive items in Build Mode
- Purchase additional house slots
- Purchase additional outfit slots
- Fertilize plants
- Boost your mood for all needs to 100% for B$25
Here’s the price list of the Bloxbux in Welcome to Bloxburg!
- B$50: 20 Robux
- B$250: 90 Robux
- B$500: 160 Robux
- B$2,500: 700 Robux
- B$5,000: 1,300 Robux
- B$25,000: 6,000 Robux
What Things Can You Do in Welcome to Bloxburg?
If you are a veteran Roblox player, you might have played Bloxburg for a long time. Created by Coeptus, you may need to spend around 25 Robux to access Welcome to Bloxburg. Inside, you can do many things such as building and designing your very own dream house, hanging out with your friends, working and also exploring the Bloxburg city.
If this is your first time accessing Welcome to Bloxburg, you may not know how to start. Even though this game has very easy gameplay, it may be a bit hard if you’re new to this game, right?
Thankfully, this post will show you a bunch of things you can do in Welcome to Bloxburg. Here they are:
- Create any buildings
The main activity you can do in Welcome to Bloxburg is to create any buildings. The building here can vary including house, mansion, café, villa and many others. Here are they
- Build Starter Home: you can build your basic home early.
- Decorate My Tumblr Dream House: You can change your home to be more attractive and gorgeous.
- Build Hillside Mansion: You can speed around 188K to build it.
- Build Aesthetic Family Mansion: You can speed around 49K to build it.
- Create Modern Oceanic Villa: You can speed around 109K to build it.
- Build a Small Café: You can speed around 28K.
- Make Cozy Café: You can speed around 38K. To build this café, you will need to buy some pricey accents and accessories to make the café more comfortable to stay in.
- Build Family Lodge: You can speed around 91K to build it.
- Make Modern Villa: This villa will make your activities funnier.
- Build Underground Mansion: This building will also deliver some fresher atmosphere for you.
- Break into homes
In addition to creating some buildings, you can also break into homes for entertainment where you have a home tour into your neighbors.
- Find the Shell
If you get bored in creating any buildings in Bloxburg, you can try to find the shell that will give you a chance to get a trophy of a seashell.
- Going To the Club
If you want a fun activity, you can try to go to the club with your friends.
- Go To Grocery Shopping
It’s so fun where you can buy groceries and use them for cooking.
- Hang Out With Your Friends
In Welcome to Bloxburg, you can also make time to hang out with your friends.
If you want to earn money, you need to work on a job available in Welcome to Bloxburg.