You may see that V-Bucks that must be yours does not show up. So, you may wonder whether there is something wrong or you just made a mistake. If it happens, you need to know how long it takes for V-Bucks to show up or there may be a problem. Let’s read the explanation below about it.
How Long Does It Take for V-Bucks to Show Up?
According to the Epic Games on the FAQs about Fortnite Crew Subscription, V-bucks will be given on the monthly date of subscription. Let’s say that you subscribe on December 14th. If so, you will get the next grant of monthly V-Bucks on January 14th. It is important for you to note that you have to permit 72 hours for the content to appear in your account. However, if after 72 hours you do not see your V-Bucks, you are able to log out and log back in to check it. If you have done it, but you still cannot see the V-Bucks, you are able to call the Epic Games support.
Getting More V-Bucks in Fortnite Battle Royale
How much V-Bucks do you have now? If you think that you just have little V-Bucks, then you are able to get more V-Bucks to increase the amount of V-Bucks that you have. How to do that? In Fortnite Battle Royale, you are able to get V-Bucks by buying them directly or by earning them through the Free Pass and/ or Battle Pass.
If you want to buy V-Bucks in the game, you are able to follow the steps below according to the Epic Games site.
- First, you have to go to the V-Bucks tab.
- After that, you have to choose the amount of V-Bucks that you want to buy.
- Now, you have to click on Purchase to go to your platform’s check-out system.
- And from there, you have to complete and place your order.
You are also able to get V-Bucks through the Free Pass and Battle Pass. Every season all players will be given access to the Free Pass and the option to buy the Battle Pass. The passes permit you to earn V-Bucks when you progress through levels of the Battle Pass.
The Steps to Redeem a V-Bucks Card
If you want to get V-Bucks by redeeming a V-Bucks card, here are the steps for doing it according to the Epic Games.
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to Epic Games website and then you have to log in to your Epic Games account.
- After that, you have to hover over your name in the top right corner and then you need to click on the V-Bucks Card.
- Here, you have to click Get Started to start the redemption process.
- Now, you have to scratch off the back of your V-Bucks card and enter your PIN code without dashes.
- Here, you have to click Next.
- Then, you have to choose the platform that you want to redeem the V-Bucks Card on and then click Next. It is important for you to note that if you do not see the platform you want to redeem your card on, you have to verify the Epic account you are logged into because this step will only show the devices which are linked to the account you are now signed in.
- You have to review the details and you need to make sure the Epic account, device, and new balance are all right and after that, you have to click on Confirm. In case you redeem the V-Bucks to a PC, Switch or mobile device, you are able to launch Fortnite and spend your V-Bucks. In case you redeemed the V-Bucks to your Xbox or PS, a second code was produced and it needs to be entered into your Microsoft or Sony account to be able to complete the redemption.
How about Redeeming on Xbox and PlayStation? You can follow the steps below according to the Epic Games.
- You need to know that a code which contains 12 characters or 25 characters is produced after the Confirm button is clicked. You have to enter the code into the selected third-party website such as Sony or Microsoft. Note that the code is also sent through email to you.
- The website of the V-Bucks redemption will bring you to sign in to your third-party account. It is important for you to note that you have to make sure that you sign in to the account which is linked to your Epic account.
- You have to enter the code which contains 12 characters or 25 characters and the V-Bucks will be added to your account.
According to Epic Games, if you find that you get an error that says it is invalid after you try to redeem your V-Bucks, you have to check that you are entering the code correctly. If you have entered the code correctly and you find that it is still showing as invalid, the card has not been activated properly. The thing that you are able to do is to reach out to the retailer where you have bought the card to get it activated.
According to the Fortnite Wiki, here is the explanation about V-Bucks. V-Bucks are the primary currency in Fortnite that are used by players. In Fortnite Battle Royale, players can use V-Bucks to buy cosmetics and the Battle Pass.
You can buy V-Bucks with real-life currency:
- You are able to buy 1,000 V-Bucks for $7.99 USD.
- You are able to buy 2,800 V-Bucks for $19.99 USD.
- You are able to buy 5,000 V-Bucks for $31.99 USD.
- You are able to buy 13,500 V-Bucks for $79.99 USD.
The price of Battle Pass is 960 V-Bucks and if you buy it, it will give you 1,500 V-Bucks after full completion. From the Battle Pass which is a free version, you can get 300 V-Bucks per season, if you can complete to the needed level or tier.
Even though V-Bucks are able to be bought in each mode, several cosmetic items give you a set of challenges to be able to unlock V-Bucks, at a discounted price.