The Cryo Regisvine is named as one of many monsters that will give a hard time to anyone. It is really not easy to defeat and you need to put some effort to do so. Here is the information about the respawn time, location, and so on.
The boss location of the Cryo Regisvine
The boss location of the Cryo Regisvine is on the south of Thousand Winds Temple. From Mondstad, you will have to follow the road to the east. When you see a cave that has a lot of monsters guarding, all that should be done is to follow that in order to get Cryo Regusvine.
- More info: How to Get 5 Star Weapons Genshin Impact
- Resin Cost: 40 Original Resin
- Respawn Time: Around 5 minutes. Apparently, teleport to another point will cause it to respawn as well.
The attack pattern of the Cryo Regisvine
- Ice Lasers: There are two lasers that will be shot by the boss. It is in a pattern that looks like a cross, hitting everything on its path with Cryo infused damage. The boss has two chances in a row to perform this move. To avoid, the player has to run behind the boss until it shoots the last one.
- Close Ranged Swipe: Apparently, the boss will bend down and rotate its body rapidly dealing a strong cryo damage to each one in close range. The moment the boss starts bending down, please move away to avoid damage.
- Ground Headbutt: In the end, the boss will hit the ground with its head causing a wave of ice in front of it. please move to the side of the boss to avoid it.
- Cyro Closed Ranged Swipe: The boss will start by collecting the air near the area while rotating its leaves. After a while, the boss will bend down hitting everything around the area with its leaves dealing a huge cryo damage. The floor around it also will be left frozen and standing on it would deal constant cryo damage.
- Floating Ice Spikes: Multiple ice spikes can be summoned by the boss to follow you. All that should be done is to run to avoid the spikes.
- Blizzard: After the HP of the boss reaches a specific level, a blizzard would be released, releasing circular AoE attacks that leaves the floor frozen. Please walk away from the area to avoid.
The battle strategy of Cryo Regisvine
As part of the event in Genshin Impact called Chalk Prince and the Dragon event, there is a task for everyone to defeat the tough Resurgent Cryo Regisvine boss. This mission unlocks for the ones that have reached Act 4 of the event and have completed the Uninvited Guest quest.
The new Cyro Regisvine will be a bit hard for those who are not familiar with the attack patterns of the regular version in the game. There are a few steps that have to be passed by the players before they actually deal any damage to the boss.
Players not being careful can lead to the boss taking them out in a single hit. It is true that there is a possibility of them to challenge the Cryo Regisvine alone, but doing it with a group is better. Here are some tips for those who want to know how to defeat the Resurgent Cryo Regisvine boss and how to avoid the attacks.
When the battle begins, the boss will get the shield that is useful for him to prevent the player from attacking it. In order to destroy the shield, it is a must for the players to destroy the three frost horns on the map with the Scarlet Quartz, which will be dropped by the Cyro slimes running around once they are killed. Once they have destroyed the shield, it is recommended to aim for weak spots at the base of the boss and on top.
Please keep in mind that the Resurgent Cryo Regisvine will sometimes attack with a mighty blizzard that will be impossible to avoid. If the players do not want to be affected by the attack, they need to break the Seeds of Winter that spawn near the Ruin Braziers and remain within the protective barrier. In case they cannot manage to make it in time, the only way is to throw up a shield, and then reduce the damage taken.
Here is the list of the attacks:
- Falling Icicles: Resurgen Cryo Regisvine has the ability to make icicles show up from the top of the screen and hit the players who are not careful enough. In this case, please keep moving in any direction in order to avoid the attack, and do not forget to avoid the blue circle indicators on the floor. Another thing to take note is to not waste the stamina of the Genshin Impact character by dashing.
- Ice Beam: Two beams of ice will be summoned by the boss that will follow the character. Players also can avoid this attack by constantly moving and avoiding them. It is advised to only use the stamina in case of an emergency.
- Spin Attack: The player will be attacked by the Resurgent Cryo Regisvine by slamming his head in the ground and spinning in a circle, hitting anything in its way. This attack will be in the form of animation that indicates the boss is getting ready for this, so be ready to look out for that and move away in time.
- Icicle Bursts: This is the moment when the boss will throw its head forward and release three quick icicle attacks at the player of the game quickly. It is the time where the dash will be useful, and the player needs to manage the time correctly between each burst.
The rewards of the Cryo Regisvine
- Adventurer’s Exp x 200
- Companionship Exp
Character Growth Materials:
- Shivada Jade Silver
- Shivada Jade Fragment
- Shivada Jade Chunk
- Shivada Jade Gemstone
- Hoarfrost Core
- Blood Soaked Set
- Legacy Set
- Players to Springtime
- Lucky Dog Set
- Gladiator’s Finale Set
- Wanderer’s Troupe Set